Today's cosmetic dental services are highly sophisticated and transformative. In other words, you can rejuvenate your discolored or uneven smile, allowing you to feel more confident socially and professionally. At Evolution Dentistry in Parkland, FL, Dr. Hector Naranjo offers numerous aesthetic treatments. What ones are right for you?
The purpose of cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry changes the appearance of healthy teeth and gums. Specially trained dentists, such as Dr. Naranjo in Parkland, use many cosmetic dental treatments in concert with preventive and restorative procedures to boost oral health and self-esteem, too.
What can cosmetic dentistry correct?
Maybe it sounds trite, but if you can name it, likely Dr. Naranjo can do it. And, you'll discuss your realistic goals during a one-on-one consultation at Evolution Dentistry.
Perhaps you wish to brighten a dark and dull smile, or chips and a gap distress you so much you hide your mouth when you laugh or smile. Do metal fillings mar how you look and feel about yourself? Consider these things, and bring your concerns to this experienced and caring cosmetic dentist in Parkland. Your customized treatment plan will deliver a fabulous smile that reveals the real you.
Services for your best smile
At Evolution Dentistry, your professional team offers:
- Cosmetic contouring, a gentle reshaping of mild overcrowding, uneven tooth shape and length, and other small, but noticeable, flaws
- Professional teeth whitening, performed right in the office, for safe bleaching of teeth stained by tobacco, food, beverages, and simple wear and tear
- Composite resin bonding which uses a tooth-colored mix of glass and acrylic to remake chipped and cracked teeth and to fill small gaps with durable repairs which look natural
- White fillings to restore decayed teeth without obvious and dark amalgam
- Porcelain veneers, or dental laminates, custom-crafted shells of premium-grade ceramic bonded on the front of teeth with larger flaws and stains
- Invisalign clear aligners which accomplish orthodontic goals without the discomforts and "metal mouth" look traditional braces are famous for
Get noticed for a great smile
The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry says a smile is the most noticeable thing about you. So, of course, you want it to look its very best and represent your real personality. For more information on all the aesthetic treatments at Evolution Dentistry, please come in for a personalized consultation with Dr. Naranjo. Call ahead for an appointment at (954) 255-8055.